WHO WE ARE?
A data-driven eCommerce company, established in 2018. Expander has developed a robust platform that connects sophisticated market research, production, and effective in-platform marketing. Expander has established five eCommerce brands, a global operation, and countless successful product launches in the past three years. A technology company at its core, Expander builds eCommerce brands from scratch, fast, all emanating from a proven product demand. We are expanding to further product categories, platforms, and geographies, capitalizing on the opportunity presented by the growing eCommerce culture.THE ROLE
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer with amazing performance capabilities to join our creative team and be responsible for designing the packages of our products. The packages you design will arrive directly to the customers and will have a significant impact on their end-user experience. We are looking for someone who has great attention to details, ability to work in a fast-speed environment while maintaining a high-level of design and working with the brand’s visual guidelines. This is a full-time home-based 45 hours week position.What you bring to the team?
- At least 1 year experience in Packaging design from start to finish-– from requirement gathering, design process, feedback, final artwork and proofing
- Bachelor’s degree/ Certificate in Graphic Design or related field.
- Experience designing packaging for daily use products- Advantage.
- Strong typography, visual, and graphic design sensibilities.
- Full proficiency in Photoshop& Illustrator.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to accept feedback graciously.
- High written and oral English communication skills.
- You are a team player –with excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Strong & creative portfolio demonstrating great packaging designs!
- Design our products packages
- Study design briefs and understand the design brief and work according to requirements
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proofing and preparing files for print
- Work under the Art director to produce a final design